ELMHURST, Ill. - The Summit League is celebrating its
30th year competing as a Division I conference in the
2011-12 season. We are asking you to get involved in the
celebration by either submitting a design for our 30th
anniversary logo or voting on your favorite submission.
Designs must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The top five submissions will be displayed on The Summit League's official Facebook page (www.facebook.com/thesummitleague) and we will be asking our fans to "like" their favorite design.
The designer of the winning logo, as chosen by the fans, will receive $250 and two (2) All-session tickets to the 2012 Men's and Women's Basketball Championships in Sioux Falls, S.D.
In order to be considered for the final design:
1) The anniversary logo must include the current Summit League logo and the number 30.
2) The logo must be submitted both as a JPEG and in vector art format, preferably Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or Encapsulated Post Script (.eps).
3) Design must be submitted via email to email@example.com and received by 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CDT May 31, 2011.
4) Submission must include the designer's contact information in the email:
- Daytime Phone Number
- Email address (if different from the email account used to submit the design)
- Mailing address
Voting on the final design will take place until Monday, July 18. The final design will be released on or about July 25.