ELMHURST, Ill. – South Dakota's Sarah Schank received The Summit League Women's Diver of the Week honor, while teammate Isaac Morris earned the Men's Diver of the Week award for their performances during the week of Oct. 30-Nov. 6.
WOMEN'S DIVER OF THE WEEK
SARAH SCHANK, SOUTH DAKOTA
Jr. // Cottage Grove, Minn.
- Earned her second-career Summit League Diver of the Week award and second this season
- Swept the 1-meter (258.75) and 3-meter (277.05) on day one of the USD Tri-Duals
- Continued dominance on day two of Tri-Duals, again sweeping the 1-meter (258.30) and 3-meter (292.60)
Also nominated: Emily Moore, South Dakota State
Previous recipients: Oct. 10 – Sarah Schank, South Dakota; Oct. 17 – Sammy Walker, Denver; Oct. 24 – Emily Moore, South Dakota State; Oct. 31 – Larissa Grammer, Denver
MEN'S DIVER OF THE WEEK
ISAAC MORRIS, SOUTH DAKOTA
So. // Albuquerque, N.M.
- Collected his third-career Summit League Diver of the Week honor and first this season
- Placed second on the 1-meter with a score of 308.00 on day two of the USD Tri-Duals
- Won the 3-meter (311.85) on day two of the Tri-Duals
Also nominated: Mitchell Raihle, South Dakota State; Colin Parker, Western Illinois
Previous recipients: Oct. 24 – Joey Weber, South Dakota State; Oct. 31 – Jake Ryor, Denver
ABOUT THE SUMMIT LEAGUE
Through 35 years of Division I athletics, The Summit League offers 19 championship sports and has a combined enrollment of nearly 100,000 at eight institutions, including three located in top 60 U.S. metro populations and two land-grant universities. Member institutions include: Denver (University of Denver), Fort Wayne (Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne), North Dakota State University, Omaha (University of Nebraska Omaha), Oral Roberts University, the University of South Dakota, South Dakota State University and Western Illinois University with the University of North Dakota becoming an official member on July 1, 2018. Previously known as the Mid-Continent Conference, The Summit League rebranded in 2007 and has since produced nine NCAA Champions along with over 90 Academic All-Americans, nearly 100 All-America selections and numerous former student-athletes competing at the highest professional level. For more information about the league, visit www.thesummitleague.org website, follow The Summit League on Twitter @thesummitleague.