ELMHURST, Ill. – South Dakota's Sarah Schank received The Summit League Women's Diver of the Week honor for the second consecutive week and third time this season, while teammate Isaac Morris earned the Men's Diver of the Week award also for the second consecutive week. Both posted top dives at the Iowa State Tri-Duals.
WOMEN'S DIVER OF THE WEEK
SARAH SCHANK, SOUTH DAKOTA
Jr. // Cottage Grove, Minn.
- Earned her third career Summit League Diver of the Week award and third this season (second consecutive)
- Won the 3-meter dive (275.45) at the Iowa State Tri-Duals, which ranks third in The Summit League
- Placed third in 1-meter (231.10)
Previous recipients: Oct. 10 – Sarah Schank, South Dakota; Oct. 17 – Sammy Walker, Denver; Oct. 24 – Emily Moore, South Dakota State; Oct. 31 – Larissa Grammer, Denver; Nov. 7 – Sarah Schank, South Dakota
MEN'S DIVER OF THE WEEK
ISAAC MORRIS, SOUTH DAKOTA
So. // Albuquerque, N.M.
- Collected his fourth career Summit League Diver of the Week honor and second this season (second consecutive)
- Placed second in the 3-meter (310.50) at the Iowa State Tri-Duals, which ranks eighth in the league
- Earned a third-place finish in the 1-meter (261.35)
Previous recipients: Oct. 24 – Joey Weber, South Dakota State; Oct. 31 – Jake Ryor, Denver; Nov. 7 – Isaac Morris, South Dakota
ABOUT THE SUMMIT LEAGUE
Through 35 years of Division I athletics, The Summit League offers 19 championship sports and has a combined enrollment of nearly 100,000 at eight institutions, including three located in top 60 U.S. metro populations and two land-grant universities. Member institutions include: Denver (University of Denver), Fort Wayne (Indiana University-Purdue University-Fort Wayne), North Dakota State University, Omaha (University of Nebraska Omaha), Oral Roberts University, the University of South Dakota, South Dakota State University and Western Illinois University with the University of North Dakota becoming an official member on July 1, 2018. Previously known as the Mid-Continent Conference, The Summit League rebranded in 2007 and has since produced nine NCAA Champions along with over 90 Academic All-Americans, nearly 100 All-America selections and numerous former student-athletes competing at the highest professional level. For more information about the league, visit www.thesummitleague.org website, follow The Summit League on Twitter @thesummitleague.